Woke up at 11 plus today :D
I slept in my mum's room last night,
on the floor -.-
& my sister wasn't being really nice!
My brother woke up like 1 plus!!
So late, then i watched POSIEDON
it was really nice(:
& my brother called me evil when i kept on laughing.
I mean, some parts are funny what, & i can't help it.
So, afer that i went to study (:
Then i used the computer, but didnt post till now.
Now, i'm like in my grandma's house.
& I'm not really that bored no more :D
because, my friends are online already.
LIK FINALLY.
Just now dinner was way funny!
At first, me & my brother were like playing rubber bands.
Then, we stopped, then he showed me this "L" sign.
So, i wasn't really up to any motive then.
But, I decided to play(:
I'm really that naughty :X
So, i came up with this word called "LUCIOUS"
which means handsome? to me (:
hahaha!!! so i called my brother that.
then he started torturing me.
& i have to apologise to him -.-
My brother's so GAY!
: DD hopefully he's not seeing this!
& rb & yi xuan are like going holiday.
& left with mcp & mckn -.-
& they're always gaming.
urgh urgh urgh.
& we're suppose to go on a Hectagon Date!
& mckn, i hate gays!
Have to wait till like after 18th.
Hopefully i'm able to go out.
To Escape, & yi xuan would be free.
But i doubt we both would be able to make it.
Germany & Coasta Rica-4:2
Like yeah, I was like supporting Germany for that game.
but, i watched till like until germany scored the 2nd goal.
I was staring blankly at the ball.
& then, The next minute, i dozed off.
& the next thing i know is,
its already 10th june, 11am.
So, it was like WOAH.
tonight's england(:
& im sure im gonna catch it(:
Sheryl bids farewell